The government will hire an appraiser and possibly other experts to obtain an opinion of full compensation for your property and/or of business damages and will make you an offer based upon this opinion. However, you are entitled to obtain a "second opinion" from an expert or experts hired by you. The government must pay all reasonable fees of any appraiser and necessary experts retained by you. I can assist you in selecting a qualified appraiser and other experts. If, after being advised by these consultants, you disagree with the government's offer, you have the right to dispute that offer and seek a different amount of compensation either through negoti-
ation or, if necessary, by having your day in court. I can represent you in negotiations with the government and
in any potential litigation or trial.